Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday 30 April

We had a very, very quiet day today. Will spent most of the day sleeping (thank god). I walked up to Crows Nest this afternoon just to interact with other adults.

Tomorrow we have mother's group which should be good.





Tuesday 29 April
Will has decided that he doesn't need a proper nap through the day. He had maybe 2 hours sleep in total the whole day.


Remember this from Monday? The consequences of that were in effect today. Boy oh boy did I have a grumpy, grumpy baby on my hands! He didn't sleep because he was overtired, just spent the day either crying or feeding.

We're still not in any 'routine' - one day he sleeps all day, the next he doesn't sleep at all. Frustrating to say the least.

I can't believe he's 6 weeks old!

- Kathryn

No comments: