Tuesday, May 6, 2008

6 May

I tell you, if I didn't make plans for the day I wouldn't end up leaving the house. Today we had to go to my obstetrician for my 6 week checkup.

Unfortunately Will was fast asleep when we had to leave - and he was not impressed with being moved around. I ended up having to feed him before my appointment (everything is AOK).

He was ok today. He was screaming after his 7pm feed for aaggeess and I finally got him calm (rocking the buggy back and forth back and forth... I'm going to develop some impressive arm muscles) I picked him up thinking he would be sleepy, but instead looked me straight in the eye and flashed me an enormous smile! Cheeky little devil. I realised he was not going to sleep so we had a little play and snuggle.






- Kathryn

No comments: