Wednesday, June 18, 2008

18 June

I think Will has something he wants to tell you



I think it's something along the lines of "mmmm fingers are tasty". He is quite the conversationalist these days (when he is not sucking his hands, that is).

Another day where we didn't get to leave the flat. Not because I didn't want to, but because someone decided they were going to be exceedingly awkward, not feed properly all day and basically be a great big grump. He woke every 2 hours for a feed last night - here I was thinking he had outgrown that.

I am also taking lots and lots of photos to try and get a decent one for his passport. And trying to get a photo of a baby, looking at the camera without pulling a face of some sort is practically impossible.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.



17 June

Poor Will - when I got him out of his sleeping bag this morning, well, let's just say an emergency bath was required. The odd thing is that he wasn't grizzling or moaning at all!

Today I met up with my friend Katie for a spot of pottering around Mosman. Will screamed all the way there and screamed all the way home. But in between he slept. hmmmm.

- Kathryn

No comments: