Monday, June 23, 2008

23 June

Will has been great today. We had to duck up the shops for emergency Will supplies (nappies) and he was quite happy in the bjorn. However, my back is not quite so happy now after lugging him, nappy bag and 2 boxes of nappies back to the car.

Just the past few days he has discovered he can lift his head and pull himself up to a sitting position when you are holding his hands - it's his new favourite obsession. He's also squealing with glee which he just started today - I got a huge shock when he did it. He was also trying to copy me blowing raspberries, which was very cute but I did end up with a face full of baby dribble.

At the shops I saw a woman with a teeny tiny baby - turned out the baby was just 9 days old. I couldn't believe that Will was ever that small!


Will loves, loves, loves plants. We have a fern in his room and it's virtually impossible to get him to feed if he can see it. I had put a potplant out on the balcony and between the plant and his playgym he was very very happy baby.




22 June

Today we went to the Cabana Bar up the road for Michelle's bday lunch. Will wasn't too bad, considering we were out of the house for 7 hours in total. When we finally got home about 7pm Will was in a state and I was thinking 'oh no, not again' but after I bathed him (bathing a wriggly, grumpy, tired baby is not the easiest thing to do), moisturised and fed him he went to sleep without a whimper. Yay! He now goes to bed around 7ish, and will sleep (with feeds at 10, 2, and 6am) till 9am.

No comments: