25 October
In Hong Kong during stopover - the closest we got to sightseeing

24 October
A final pic with the Hardings

20 October
It was around this time of the holiday that we had a major breakthrough with food - Will actually ate! properly! without me having to pry open his mouth!

Will Harding: Finally decided that food was good
He has also realised that rolling is a method of movement. Whilst I was on the phone to my mum I watched him roll from one end of the loungeroom to the other. He can only roll to the right (a bit Zoolander in that aspect) so I had to save him before he ended up under the lounge.
19 October
Today Will, Alex and I went in to Battle to meet my friend Claire, from highschool. It was the first time Claire had met Will.

Battle Abbey


18 October
Went for a nice rambling walk in the countryside


17 October
The weather was so nice we decided to visit Sovereign Harbour again today for lunch and a walk around the harbour.



15 October
We took Will over to visit his Great Granddad today


13 October
We headed off to Druscilla's adventure park today... and had a great time! Will showed interest in the animals that were colourful and moved quickly had the most fun on the trampoline




12 October
A local walk followed by lunch in the garden

Chris attempting to show Will the piglets down the farm



10 October
Today we went to beautiful Sheffield Park after a pub lunch.

Will fell asleep in the car on the way to the pub so we were able to take him out in the capsule without waking him. He got a bit of a shock when he woke up





8 October
We headed off to Sovereign Harbour at Eastbourne today. The weather was gorgeous and the setting was beautiful - I couldn't believe we were in England! I was having a nightmare with Will at night still - he was ending up in our bed being fed to sleep more often than not (anything for an extra hour's kip)


6 October
Finally landed at Heathrow airport after a what felt like neverending trip. Will, Alex and I were exhausted. I knew it was going to be hard travelling with an infant but didn't realise it would be quite as hard as it was.
Val, Chris and Melanie all instantly fell in love with the little monkey.
- kathryn
No comments:
Post a Comment