
Note the shoes - They are size 1, to fit ages 3-6 months. They just fit him now! I wanted to make sure he got some wear out of them before they get too small (They look pretty cute though).
Of course in typical baby fashion Will made a right mess of himself - let's just say he had to have a bath and complete change in clothes. We didn't even make it out of the house!

I got a few smiles today. Huge, gummy, toothless smiles. They would melt the hardest of hearts. Unfortunately they are few and far between at the moment. Fingers crossed they'll become more frequent.
Today he didn't really sleep till 3pm. He catnapped the rest of the day. Lots of playing though. He's been on good form.
I look at him and think 'god, he's so big now!' picking him up so often I really notice the weight he's put on, and I know he's getting bigger as I've just packed all his tiny clothes away. But I always get comments from people saying how tiny he is and it makes me realise that yes, he is still a teeny baby in other people's eyes.
Mum came over again and was a huge help - she sat outside Coles while I ran around trying to do my shop before Will went beserk for his dinner (He was asleep till I got to the checkout then all hell broke loose).
- Kathryn
No comments:
Post a Comment