Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wednesday 23 April

Grr I just typed this post then the computer had a hissy fit and I lost it.

Anyway...

Today was the first day this week we haven't left the house. No car and constant rain = cabin fever! Luckily my mum came over and saved my sanity.

In the evening we had a dinner invite from the other Hardings. We were rewarded with huge grins from Imogen and Madeline when we walked in. They are so cute. Madeline was crawling around the floor chasing the cat and Imogen went to bed nice and early. Unfortunately Will screamed after his feed for over an hour, so Alex and I gave up and came home. On the way home Will did a few burps and promptly fell asleep. Poor little man. It's true that babies only cry when something is wrong - but figuring out what it is can take a while.


- Kathryn

No comments: